BMG LABTECH's innovative absorbance microplate reader has the flexibility to perform assays quickly and easily in both microplates or via the built-in cuvette port. This spectrometer-based absorbance microplate reader captures a full UV-visible spectrum in less than 1 sec/well. Its speed, simple push button operation, and capacity to store individual assay protocols make the SPECTROstar Nano the ideal microplate reader for absorbance measurements.
Ultra-fast determination of DNA, RNA, ELISA, and more.
The SPECTROstar Nano is equipped with BMG LABTECH's ultra-fast UV/Vis spectrometer, which allows users to measure full-spectrum absorbance (220 1000 nm) in less than 1 second per well. It is the ideal instrument to read all absorbance assays in a microplate or cuvette with many common assay protocols predefined and available at the click of a mouse.Features
- Full-spectrum UV/Vis absorbance measurements in less than 1 second
- Measurement in up to 1536-well microplate format
- Integrated cuvette port for individual samples
- Linear, orbital and double-orbital shaking as well as uniform incubation up to 45°C
- Includes multi-user control and MARS data analysis software
- Compatible with LVis Plate for low volume samples (down to 2 µl)