Steelco CBW equipment cleans and disinfects all types of feeding bottles, animal and fish cages, assuring outstanding washing and sanitization results.
Final rinse temperature is guaranteed to reach 85°C/185°F through an independent rinsing circuit.
Steelco AC 1300 encloses dedicated spray jets for the bottles and self-cleaning filter for the recirculation of the washing water.
- Separated washing and rinsing circuits.
- Easy access with sliding electric control panel.
- Detergent cabinet with capacity up to two 10 lt. / 2.64 US gal containers.
Washers dimensions: width 1760 mm / 69.29"; depth 830 mm / 32.68"; height 1900 mm / 74.80"
Washing chamber capacity: width 1550 mm / 61.02"; depth 730 mm / 28.74"; height 1130 mm / 44.49"
- Drop down/vertical sliding loading door.
- Chamber and doors entirely made in stainless steel AISI 316L, external body made in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Rotating washing and rising arms positioned on the top, middle and bottom levels of the washing chamber.
- Multi stage filtering system.
- Washing pump pressure switch.
- Tank and sump temperature check.
- Equipped with 1 dosing pump of chemical product, controlled by a micro-processor which allows to modify the required product quantity for each type of cycle.
- Check of the chemical product quantity through a minimum level alarm.
- RS 232 port for printer connection.