The device cleans and disinfetcs all types of feeding bottles, animal and fish cages. Steelco AC 1200 assures, by rinsing at 85°C/185°F and through an independent circuit, effective cleaning results with the thermal/chemical destruction of micro organisms.
Steelco AC 1200 encloses dedicated spray jets for the bottles and self-cleaning filter for the recirculation of the washing water.
- Separated washing and rinsing circuits
- Easy access with sliding electric control panel.
- Detergent cabinet with capacity up to two 10 lt. / 2.64 US gal containers.
Washers dimensions: width 1200 mm / 47.24"; depth 1000 mm / 39.37"; height 1900 mm / 74.80"
Washing chamber capacity: width 765 mm / 30.12"; depth 900 mm / 35.43"; height 1130 mm / 44.49"
- Drop down/vertical sliding loading door.
- Chamber and doors entirely made in stainless steel AISI 316L, external body made in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Rotating washing and rising arms positioned on the top, middle and bottom levels of the washing chamber.
- Multi stage filtering system.
- Washing pump pressure switch.
- Tank and sump temperature check.
- Equipped with 1 dosing pump of chemical product, controlled by a micro-processor which allows to modify the required product quantity for each type of cycle.
- Check of the chemical product quantity through a minimum level alarm.
- RS 232 port for printer connection.