LEV III™ Local Exhaust Ventilation Hoods are designed to provide personnel protection by moving vapors away from users and out of the lab. In the work area, vapors are pulled to the rear of the enclosure, then up through the plenums to keep laminar flow across the work surface and remove vapors effectively. The enclosure features include a polypropylene structure, hinged doors, dished black phenolic base, laminated glass walls, polypropylene rear wall, and polypropylene rear plenum. Laminated glass walls and LED lighting maximize lighting across the workspace.
The enclosure is lightweight which makes it easily movable as the dynamics of the laboratory space changes. Whether you’re an R&D scientist, a laboratory manager, or a technician, you will benefit from the very best of efficient and effective containment, added energy savings, and the rich dynamic response of these authentic enclosures.
Flow Sciences LEV III™ Hoods are deal for the following applications:
- Flash Chromatography: Capped solvent storage space on the top of the LEV III™ maximizes laboratory space and simplifies work processes.
- Rotary Evaporators: The interior height space of the LEV III™ is ideal for most rotary evaporators and increases operational efficiencies.
- Microwave Digestion: Utility ports and efficient space saving technologies help establish the LEV III™ as the new standard in containment for microwave digestion.
- Oven Processes: Dry sensitive and toxic applications with ease.
- Where Ductless Fume Hoods are Not Allowed.
- Where Space is at a Premium.
Flow Sciences LEV III™ Hoods:
- Save Energy and Lab Space by moving process applications out of fume hoods
- Dished Phenolic Base
- FS1650 Face Velocity Alarm
- Portable Design
- Clear Acrylic or Glass Walls
- Turbulence Eliminating Front Airfoil
- Dual Side Hinged Access Doors for easy sample loading and unloading
- Hinged Front Sash for ease of operator interaction with equipment
SAFETY. The LEV III™ Series for process equipment provides safety from chemical vapors generated during processes such as flash chromatography, evaporation from rotary evaporators, and other process equipment applications.
DESIGN. Using a similar design to powder containment enclosures, the LEV III™ Series was developed for vapors to be removed from the application and lab. Vapors are pulled to the rear of the enclosure, then up through plenums to keep laminar flow across the work surface and remove vapors effectively.
PHENOLIC BASE. The chemically resistant phenolic base is dished to maintain spills and coated to protect the work surface from harmful chemicals.
DUAL HINGED FRONT SASH. For ease of loading and unloading equipment, the LEV III™ Series features a front sash that makes it simple to load equipment, then run the application with a very small face opening to save energy.
ACRYLIC WALLS. Flow Sciences uses clear acrylic walls for increased visibility of the application.
PORTABLE DESIGN. This enclosure is lightweight which makes it easily movable as the dynamics of the laboratory space changes.
STANDARD SIZES. The LEV III™ Series comes standard in both a 2’ and 3’ option to best fit your application. Custom options are also available.