Dual Chamber Sterilizer, Tower
|Model||Chamber Dimensions (W x H x F-B)||Volume (Cubic Feet / Liters)|
||16" x 16" x 26"
40.6 x 40.6 x 66 cm
|3.9 cu. ft
||20" x 20" x 38"
50.8 x 50.8 x 96.5 cm
|8.8 cu. ft
This sterilizer can accommodate or be supplied with the following steam sources:
- House Steam
- Electric – Integrated Boiler
- ProGenTM Carbon Steel
- ProGenTM Stainless Steel
- Electric – Remote Boiler
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Steam-to-Steam Remote Boiler (Heat Exchanger)
This sterilizer can accommodate the following air removal methods:
- Gravity with Post-Vacuum
- Liquid Ring Pump
- Venturi / Water Ejector System
Materials of Construction
316L Stainless Steel, Nickel-Clad
Carbon Steel, 304L Stainless Steel, 316L Stainless Steel
Bronze, Brass, Copper, 316L Stainless Steel
Programmable Logic Controllers
Consolidated’s Advantage Series™ Programmable Logic Controllers are built using proven industry-standard components that provide dependable performance, solid reliability and international parts availability.
- Choose from ADV-PRO™, ADV-PLUS™ or ADV-PB™ controllers.
- All Advantage Series™ controllers are based on the proven Allen-Bradley® PLC platform configured specifically for Consolidated Sterilizer Systems.
- Intuitive Rockwell touchscreens and real-time operating system.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based monitoring, alerting and data collection system to help maximize productivity and keep track of records.
- UL/CSA listed.