Steelco AC 7000
The AC 7000 series cage and rack washer is a heavy duty, large capacity, hydro-spray washer specifically designed to support the throughput of medium and large size facilities. The machine is standard equiped with two preheating water tanks and two dosage units resulting in great flexibility in cycle development.
AC 7000 is available in single or double interlocked hinged door made of stainless steel AISI 316L with glass inspection window or in the smart full glass door version granting easy visual inspection throughout the entire process. Door orientation can be chosen both right or left hand.
AC 7000/2 2076mm (81.73") chamber depth
AC 7000/3 3000mm (118.11") chamber depth
- Automaticmanifold for trolleys equipped with spray arms or injection systems (optional for feeding bottles treatment).
- Flush self-cleaning filter for the recirculation of the washing water.
- Double chemicalcontrol dosing system.
- Datastoragesystem and process control.
- Operator multi language touch screen control with auto-diagnostic checking that constantly monitors and displays current cycles status and alarms, allows to optimize the washing process and to personalize programs on board of the machines. Up to 65 washing and rinsing programs available: 5 service programmes, 10 memorized programmes and 50 free programmes.
AC 7000/2 Width 2200 mm (86.71"), Depth 2314 mm (91.10"), Height 2440 mm (96.06")
AC 7000/3 Width 2200 mm (86.71"), Depth 3240 mm (127.56"), Height 2440 mm (96.06")
Useful chamber dimensions:
AC 7000/2 Width 1100 mm (43.30"), Depth 2076 mm (84.65"), Height 2150 mm (84.65")
AC 7000/3 Width 1100 mm (43.30"), Depth 3000 mm (118.11"), Height 2150 mm (84.65")